Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Flower From Home

Roses are known as the romantic flowers. They also happen to be my favorite flowers. I especially like roses that have mixed colors blend in together. There is just something about these flowers that make me smile when I see them.

My sister took this picture on my 21st birthday. Whenever a big event is coming up in my family, my father always goes out to the garden and picks the flowers. He loves to garden: pick flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Our garden is filled with these things.

Our flowers are mostly roses of different color; some are the same and others are mixed. The smell of them are the same ones at the store, only these flowers are for free. It always makes me feel good whenever I see these roses on the kitchen counter.




No comments:

Post a Comment